Ah! First off, Happy Friday the 13th (totally spooky, IMO) Second, Y’all, it’s been a while since I did a Friday Finds post… this has been one of my personal favorite and most consistent blog series this year because 1.) I love to share what I’ve found and loved through out the week 2.) It’s an easy way to post all the fun pictures I take all week long (photographer problems) and 3.) it holds me accountable to post at least once a week… lately I have been so busy that I just kept pushing it off and pushing it off but this week I decided enough was enough and IT’S BACK!! So here’s a little round up of things we found and loved this week…
– I don’t know if it’s the indian summer sun but lately I’ve wanted nothing more than to sit outside and sip a frozen beverage and watch the babes run around… I found this beauty on Pinterest and am dying to make it!
– If you don’t already know, I’m obsessed with Chip and Jo… and I WANT EVERYTHING from this sneak peak at their Target line! As if I didn’t already spend way too much money at Target!
– I just finished this book… it was an easy read and pretty good, especially if you’re into the suspenseful murder mystery sort of thing! Speaking of murder mystery, I just downloaded this to read in anticipation of the movie coming out… crossing my fingers that it’s as good as I’m hoping it will be!
– Not sure what to do with all those pumpkins you keep buying (hand raised, guilty face – right here) here’s a few great ideas!
– Lastly, I shared an update on the #lifewithtwins lately here… go check it out!
This week we ventured to the beach with a friend and then out east to a cute little pumpkin patch on the outskirts of a tiny little country town… There was a bison, pigs and cows and Easton thought the tractor ride was SUPER FUN! Stay tuned for some more cuteness from the trip next week on the blog!
Hope your week was lovely and your weekend is even better! Happy Friday y’all!